Monday, November 06, 2006

Photos of Seattle International District Buildings

Yesterday, my mom and I went on a tour of historic buildings in Seattle's Chinatown. Neither of us really learned anything new, but it was a chance for me to snap some photos. The buildings our tour guide showed us are all low-income or empty. I find these particular photos to have some of the most interesting structures. I am wonderfully attracted to dingy, fragmented, run-down murder buildings. The WahMee Massacre took place in one of the buildings in 1983.




















4 Comments:

Blogger Jim Woodring said...

Nice pictures Jen!
You can really take 'em!
(MEW)

6:08 PM  
Blogger Tom Dougherty said...

i like this blog! I am going to link it to my main fingo blog.

Bzh!

2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures -- whenever I'm in the I Dist. I always almost get hit by cars or walked into pedestrians because I'm always walking with my head UP.
--MC

7:44 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Thanks you guys! MC- be careful!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home